St. Stephen's, Cold Norton

        St. Stephens, Cold Norton . . .


THE CHURCH

The village of Cold Norton is a commuter village which is mentioned in the Doomsday Book. Its present population is about 1100, and it has a village school which, although not a church school, has good links with the church.

St. Stephen’s is a small church situated on the edge of the village. It was rebuilt in 1855 by the then Rector, Revd. William Holland, to replace an earlier building. As well as the Eucharist (Communion), there is a well-attended monthly service, at which during term-time we welcome the village’s uniformed organisations. The congregation size and Electoral Roll are quite small, but there is a great deal of goodwill in the village towards the church.

 

FACILITIES

  • Toilet.
  • Large print hymn books.
  • Step at door.

The address of the church is St. Stephen's Road, Cold Norton, Essex. CM3 6NP